Savageenterprise
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 (E93)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CigarPundit View Post
I’ve been door dinged from time to time like everybody else, but I’m so careful parking the M3 that it hasn’t happened to this car yet. But last Saturday, when I went to wash the car, I noticed a huge, deep key scratch running the length of the passenger side doors—both of them.

Up to that point, the car was pristine. I PPF’d the front and ceramic coated the whole car. I’ve had it for 21 months. So bummed. I’m not even positive where it happened, but it appears to be a random act of vandalism in my parking garage at work. We are next to a local high school, so maybe it was teenagers. I’m told the only way to repair it correctly is to repaint, and they will have to blend into the quarters and clear basically the entire left side of the car. Then replace the PPF and ceramic. Probably $8k all in. So much for my factory paint.

It’s probably a good thing that I will never know who did it. It would be difficult to control myself. People are such assholes.
I feel you bro, I would be livid . So many scum haters out there who prohibit themselves from getting on that level of life due to laziness, poor behavior and pessimist attitudes.... and instead of taking initiative to better themselves they just take out their failures on others, choosing to blame everyone and everything for their mistakes.

The world is broken