View Single Post
      12-09-2013, 09:21 PM   #31
misterbeemer
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92, E46 M3, E39 M5, 750Li

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnBoston View Post
A lot of people are asking who this car is for . . . it seems like a vehicle without a market.

I'm pretty sure I'm the target customer . . . and I'm pretty sure there aren't a ton of prospects out there that are looking for what I am, so who knows if this will sell well.

I really like my X3. I bought it as my DD to go along with my Aston 'fun' car. I wish I had picked up the 35i with the variable suspension so I'd have something sportier (I didn't think it would be a big deal since this was just my DD).

I'm single and while I love the utility of the X3 when I need it, I don't need it all that often - I've only once had 3 passengers in the car in 2 years. So, for me, I'd love a more stylish and sportier vehicle (which all the 'even number' cars are supposed to be for BMW), even if that means sacrificing some utility and interior space.

So, I'm pretty interested in this vehicle . . . except, the interior kind of sucks. I want the interior from the X5. I want something much more luxurious than the current X3 interior and I'd be happy to pay for it. I also would be fairly interested in an X4M.
Well, just wait a while longer then. The X6 will have the X5 interior and the X4 exterior stretched out a bit. But they'll camo it nevertheless. Hope the relentless camo spy shots from BMW get you excited.
Appreciate 0