View Single Post
      08-19-2019, 11:23 AM   #1117
jsangerman
Rep
Drives: E60 M5 6-speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LITflyer View Post
So it looks like all said and done, msport would add "only" about $2,000 to my build, and it's the only way the factory is going to allow an order with adaptive dampers.

The MSRP with $129 doc fee and destination is about $61,400, and the CA said he would do $300 above invoice, which he said was about $58,200. However, at the last minute before ordering, it was brought to my attention that the price was only if we used BMW financial at 3.9% - otherwise we're looking at $2,500 more - $60,700. I politely asked how that was $300 above invoice, and I got the run-around about how I need to factor in "dealership pack
fees" because they "need to pay the truck drivers, and it costs a lot to operate a dealership, etc".

Based on experiences, what would be a fair target price? I'm open to doing a PCD if anyone has a dealership suggestion. I tried reaching out to Greg Poland but he seems a bit swamped at the moment. Thanks

edit: build info

xDrive 30i
Color: A90
Upholstery: MAMU
Trim: 4MC
Wheels: 22U
ZDA
ZDB
ZPX
ZM4
ZDH
4HA
3KA
4FH
Understanding that the "fair price" is the one you're willing to pay (blah blah), you should be able to get a MINIMUM of 5% off MSRP, even on a brand-new 2020. And that's before incentives, though there aren't any available for 2020s yet.
Appreciate 0