View Single Post
      06-04-2021, 09:33 AM   #31
JP30
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '21 X3M Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by X3mcesq View Post
I lost a little bit of sleep last night after seeing the BMWM teaser video on Instagram for the 2022 LCI. Thoughts running through my head of not taking delivery.

My 21MY X3MC went from production begins to assembly in progress this morning on the dominos pizza tracker.

I am taking some solace in that I got a great deal for an allocation build exactly what i wanted, the 2022 won't be out for months, the deals probably won't be great given the market and given the LCI. It would be a long time I think until I could get similar numbers on a 2022. This car was at the end of my budget anyway. I am trying to think of the 2022 LCI like I think about the X5M. Out of my league at the moment.

Someone please tell me I am right about that…

Someone just please continue to comfort me…

Depends on how good of a deal you got on this build, I was at 11% off + $2k incentives for X3MC in April on in stock unit. I can't imagine the 2022's going for >5% for a number of months but maybe I'm wrong. This was at the top end of my budget too.
I would take the 2021. If it bothers you that much swap into 2022 later this year or next. That is my plan
Appreciate 0