06-04-2021, 09:12 AM   #29
X3mcesq
Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarg33 View Post
IMHO, I do not waste time chasing the newest and greatest thing. I am perfectly happy with my MY21 X3M.

Do I like some of the changes BMW has made, yes.
Am I going to lose sleep over it, No.

Just remember, it is the experience of driving that enlivens you, not the X3M itself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarg33 View Post
IMHO, I do not waste time chasing the newest and greatest thing. I am perfectly happy with my MY21 X3M.

Do I like some of the changes BMW has made, yes.
Am I going to lose sleep over it, No.

Just remember, it is the experience of driving that enlivens you, not the X3M itself.
I lost a little bit of sleep last night after seeing the BMWM teaser video on Instagram for the 2022 LCI. Thoughts running through my head of not taking delivery.

My 21MY X3MC went from production begins to assembly in progress this morning on the dominos pizza tracker.

I am taking some solace in that I got a great deal for an allocation build exactly what i wanted, the 2022 won't be out for months, the deals probably won't be great given the market and given the LCI. It would be a long time I think until I could get similar numbers on a 2022. This car was at the end of my budget anyway. I am trying to think of the 2022 LCI like I think about the X5M. Out of my league at the moment.

Someone please tell me I am right about that…

Someone just please continue to comfort me…

Appreciate 2
Ibiza3611.50
f82fanatic1043.00