View Single Post
      12-04-2019, 09:17 AM   #1
BeerHerder
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335, G01 X3, Victory Vegas

Speedometer in km/h

Took my G01 x3 30i in for it's first oil change and a recall for a software update yesterday and there's a new option in the iDrive controls for a digital speedometer. I'm super excited about this because I'm tall and prefer the steering wheel low, so I basically can't see the top of the regular speedometer. I coded in the small digital speedo through bimmercode previously which appeared in the upper left corner of the digital display and this is now gone.
Problem: it's in km/h and I can't figure out how to change it. I haven't plugged bimmercode back in yet to determine if I can adjust through there yet. This is a fairly new recall / software update, so I'm wondering if anyone else has had this experience and knows how to fix it. Yes I went through all the options in iDrive in the Units section. All of the rest of the displays are in freedom units.
Sorry, no picture, it's my wife's vehicle and she has it at work. I'll snap one tonight if there's need.
Appreciate 0