-JLT-
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '22 X4M COMP, '23 iX xDrive50

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95wildtt View Post
Update...

Got the diffuser today and WOW!

The quality is Excellent, fitment was perfect and the final result couldn't be better.
Probably the best quality piece of CF I have bought yet, and every bit as good as the OE parts.
The part has tabs at the top that fit in the slots where the OE part fits, and uses the bolts and push fasteners from the OE part for mounting on the bottom.

Total install time is probably about 30 minutes.
You WILL LOSE the hands free tailgate opening feature, so decide for your self which is more important.

I have opted not to use the side sponsons that fit on the quarter panels behind the wheels, may change my mind later, but for now just replaced the OE part.

I put a piece of black vinyl film over the logo that is on the center tab above the LED, it's under the clear coat, so not really an option to remove it.

The LED has both a bright and 1/2 bright wiring option so you can do tails and brakes if you want to do so...
I have it wired as a rear fog/running light at full bright.

The appearance of the LED is JUST LIKE the running light "blades" in the tail lights, with diffused light and true red. Matches perfectly with the color and look of the OE lights.
I have LaminX on the tails and the diffuser LED, so they look very dark in my photos.

Yes, it's expensive, and it took a while to get it, but was well worth the wait.

They have their own shipping service that will bring the part from their facility to you door, so that's one of the reasons they are more for shipping.
Was very nice to have them unwrap the part with me and verify all was good before leaving. Not just a drop and run like we usually get.

The bottom picture shows how much deeper and aggressive the new diffuser is compared to the OE part.

can u get some pics of it from afar? also, need pics w/ ur wheels as well.