View Single Post
      03-21-2019, 01:24 PM   #95
Max Well
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '22 BG X3MC, '20 BSM X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfastwagon View Post
Visually underwhelming. I'm not doubting the performance but overall design is a let down for me. Front bumper is almost too aggressive and the rear fails to balance this. Neither elegant nor aggressive …
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbylechat View Post
Imho it doesn't differ enough from a regular X3 m sport to be a real M model. Like others said, i don't doubt that the performance will be there but as far as visual goes, I'm not convinced
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmboone25 View Post
I do wish the back end, especially the wheel arches, were more aggressive - the front is growing on me though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croatian test driver View Post
I consider the X3 M as my possible next car, but it looks a bit "boring". The only "M-looking" part is the front, everything else looks almost like a regular M Sport X3 …
Quote:
Originally Posted by rarlyl8 View Post
I don't get it. Don't see much of anything sporty, stylish, or even an suv.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paliknight View Post
The performance will be noticeable but visually they'll be difficult to distinguish unless you get closer and read the badges. Compared to the differences between the other base cars and their M counterparts, this M is lacking the visual differences M cars usually have.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
little disappointed ... the booty and overall width with no flares doesn't impress
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_WC View Post
The lack of some simple lip flares like the X5M is disappointing. It does look too narrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHPsedan View Post
Personal preferences, but I'd prefer X3M looks with competition horsepower and a Carbon roof.
Maybe they’ll listen to the feedback and consider modifications for the LCI (or CS, or whatever you want to call it). And agree with ZHPsedan – at least offer CFRP roof option at this high-performance level.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
ando2002.00