View Single Post
      10-23-2021, 09:39 PM   #339
Michael19887
Rep
Drives: 2022 M340i & 2020 X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael19887 View Post
Got the update and no jerk/hesitation right after takeoff since. Hopefully it did address that and it is not because of warmer weather. Very much appreciate the suspension/transmission updates as others have noted. One thing that I've noticed that no one has mentioned - my HVAC fans are blowing with a lot less strength as a result of the update. I would say about 50% less strength than before. I had to keep the HVAC on max cool for an entire drive yesterday in 80 degrees and the HVAC could barely keep up, when I used to be able to use auto on 70 with a lower fan speed. Anyone else notice this/any ideas? Maybe it's an iDrive setting I am missing?
Saw this thread bounce back up, and I remembered that I never followed up after posting this. I brought it back in for the A/C fan strength decline, and the dealer found a valve stuck half closed that was restricting air flow. Coincidental timing of that happening and it was not related to the software update. It was fixed under warranty and works great again.
Appreciate 0