c1pher
Primo Generalissimo
United_States
Rep
Drives: All of them

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazali View Post
I think that LI is good dont get me wrong, but I'm not pay 35 bucks a month for something I get free and some snake oil advertising promising that someone is waiting in the wings to talk to me but I have to pay for the privilege.

It's "almost" like thoes free dating sites, but you have to pay for the extra's like replying to a message and stuff like that, in free mode there pretty much useless and window shopping.

THE WORSE part is that you all of a sudden get somone who is your type looking for you and you should really upgrade

AND the SADDEST PART is some if not 99% of these sites use AI bots or employees to string you along thinking your talking to a real person

THAT my friends is exactly what linkedin does.

Every job I've ever got I've either got through a freind, a REAL agency, where you have to walk in or I've had my resume seen and been rung

does linkin in work, for sure, should you pay extra, NO, Linkedin is basically a pimp
I feel like today’s third party recruiters are modern day slave traders. I have no problem with recruiters who work for a company trying to hire people for said company. But people who want the equivalent of 25% or more of someone’s first year salary just to link two people together is ludicrous. At some point, the same thing happening to realtor fees will happen to third party/external recruiters but not soon enough IMO.
Appreciate 0