View Single Post
      05-04-2021, 12:53 PM   #1
Mdog97
Private
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Competition

FS: G01 X3 phone mount - ProClip/MPOW

SOLD | SOLD | SOLD

My 2019 X3 M40i is heading off to greener pastures tomorrow, so I'm clearing it out. I'm selling this hybrid phone cradle mount that I made myself using:

The phone ends up facing you perfectly, on a very stable and accessible base, with the ability to leave the phone plugged in (if you desire) to run Waze or whatever while driving (I prefer native Waze over the CarPlay implementation). The full screen and vents remain uncovered. Phone in-and-out is easy - just put the phone in the jaws and squeeze the arms to grab it snugly/firmly. There's a button on the cradle unit, just under the phone (on the back) that you push and hold to get the two arms to expand outward and release the phone. You could also swap out the MPOW cradle for any other 17mm AMPs ball mount cradle you might prefer. (Apologies for the dust in the photos.)

The ProClip mount base alone is $30 plus shipping and tax; together with the other parts I'm probably at $80 all in. I'm happy to sell it for $30 shipped CONUS (or in person local to greater Boston / southern NH). Thanks for looking.
Attached Images

Last edited by Mdog97; 05-06-2021 at 06:17 AM.. Reason: SOLD 5/5/21
Appreciate 0