09-14-2011, 10:53 AM   #11
sfax
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2011 F25

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBG View Post
I waited 4 weeks for the window regulator (ordered from Germany). Of course this problem was an anomaly according to the dealer. And you should have heard the explanation for the cold-start surging that I've experienced. I'm so weary of terrible service and deliberate untruths from my dealer. All delivered with a very courteous yet condescending tone with a wry smile. I still love my X3, but the dealership experience continues to be maddening. Reminds me of my experience with Audi that had been forgotten after escapes to Lexus and Infiniti. I've had 3 previous BMW's and don't mind the unintended consequences of buying a new model - just don't treat me like I've wet my pants in 3rd grade. I feel better now.

We need an "I'm a XBimmer member. Don't me" badge to wear on visits to the dealership. Might save us some time and them so embarrassment.

The thing is that some of these nonsensical answers will do the trick on the majority of punters

F25 xDrive20d SE __ professional multimedia package | dynamic package | climate package | 309s | xline | xenons | electric seats | folding mirrors | business speakers
Appreciate 0