View Single Post
      11-14-2019, 01:25 PM   #37
Steveo535
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Phytonic Blue X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortanJon View Post
Thanks Dylan & OP. I've had mine a week now and loving it - few pics below. Keeping it under 5500 rpm is killing me. It IS a very firm ride but does not bother me & I have not naturally hit the torque issue that has been reported - it is there but in my opinion you have to artificially create the situation to notice it. The engine/transmission is awesome and so lively. I have come from an Audi RS6 and this is my first BMW (fancied a change). So far it does not seem any slower than the Audi but much more of a drivers car feeling and the level of customisation is brilliant.

I am loving the Adelaide Grey and I am glad I delayed my build slot slightly to get the M seatbelts. The Wife and the dog seem to approve of the car too ... so all is well here in SW England!

PS this forum is great - really enjoying all the info and banter on here
Another great looking X3M and love the Adelaide Grey seats.

I have specced the Adelaide Grey seats in mine as a change from black which I've had in my last 3 BMW and have to say it looks better in your photo than on the BMW site.

It looks more fawn on the BMW site but they look great in your car glad I went for it.
Appreciate 0