View Single Post
      04-28-2019, 08:04 AM   #14
thatg
Major
Rep
Drives: Silverstone E93 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wgosma View Post
I know you're talking summer/performance here, but you might also consider the Michelin PS AS/3+. They're an all season performance tire and they perform pretty darn well; their tread wear rating is quite a bit higher than any true summer/performance tire - you'll probably get near 2X the mileage out of them in comparison.

I ran them on my old 5-Series sedan (E39) and found them to be quite a good tire in every respect.

Food for thought / Good Luck
Bill
Thanks Bill. The longevity os definitely a plus. I bought a set of m5 wheels after seeing how good they looked on another members f25. He slapped some beefy looking 255/50/19 toyos on, which look nice(gets rid of some wheel gap). But all i hear is how incredible the 4s are and I’m in socal so i wont be doing too much offroading/snow driving. If i do i have the original wheels i can throw some snow tires on. I figure if I can find the right size for these it might make the car a little more fun around corners.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/search...&starteronly=1
Appreciate 0