View Single Post
      02-01-2015, 01:55 PM   #124
NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
PC: Splinter Cell Conviction, Blacklist; BF3, COD Black Ops 2, MW3; Hitman Absolution and Doom 3 for nostalgia. My laptop isn't exactly built for speed (Win8.1, i5-2450M, Intel Integrated Graphics, 8GB) and newer games don't work, and my desktop is in storage but in bad need of upgrades (haven't done much with it since 2005; Win8, Pentium D, 128MB ATI, 4GB ). No consoles [yet].

The only mobile game I have is Solitaire since my phone is way too slow for anything exciting (Moto XT926), and I'm aching to upgrade this thing since the most recent FW update screwed everything up. I tried Family Guy: The Quest For Stuff out of absolute boredom just to check it out when my friend was running 2 hours late to something important, but seriously. I couldn't even TRY to get into social gaming; if you have to force yourself to get into it, the game sucks... You spend all of 3 minutes get your AIs to do something, but it takes HOURS before you can get another action... Some of the actions are hilarious, but isn't shown either (e.g. Quagmire: Steal Panties)! Why the hell are things like Farmville so popular?
::THE MACHETE::

Last edited by NEFARIOUS; 02-01-2015 at 08:09 PM..
Appreciate 0