06-29-2020, 10:17 PM   #12
SM2
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 Audi S6 | 2017 BMW M2 | 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenry View Post
I had the opportunity to ride in this car (Alex's personal X3M - Alex owner, tuner etc at MP) about 2 weeks ago when I was at the MP shop having my M340 flashed and catted DP installed.

It was running straight E85 and pushing nearly 30lbs of boost and it was phenomenal. I'll leave the performance details to Alex when he wants to discuss. Suffice to say with my 19 year old Son in the back seat....I asked him to record an acceleration video and he tried but couldn't keep the phone steady as he was thrown back in the seat (I know sounds dramatic but that was sincerely the case) - after the run we just laughed and clapped our hands, it just seemed like the right thing to do. In my 49 years - I've only ever experienced acceleration like that in a tesla on ludicrous mode. I can't wait to hear about HP/TRQ numbers.

You all are a lucky bunch - if Alex has a particular car as his daily driver all kinds of super cool things come of that

That aside this dropped into my IG just now and figured I would share for anyone that is interested in the worlds first rwd x3m :-)

ps-the 2wd option was not in play when I saw him - this is new
Wait!!! How do I unlock the rwd mode?
Appreciate 0