View Single Post
      03-26-2020, 02:14 AM   #2
cjallstar
Private
Rep
Drives: '20 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUiKSR20 View Post
Just looking to see what percent / color to tint my front windows to match the factory rear windows. I do not wish to tint the rear windows. I just want to tint my front windows as light as I can to look uniform to the rear..

I searched up and down but most talked about tinting front and rear windows, I only want to know how to best tint the front two windows ( pass/driver )
to match the rest of the car. I am not looking for a super dark look just to match the rear and look OEM.

Thanks in advance fellas! If you have pics or examples what worked for you please post as this will help me.

** I DONT Want to tint anything else but my front two windows.
I did 22% 3 layer ceramic on my front two windows, looks pretty damn close to matching. The fronts will always seem lighter than the rear depending on the angle, because of the massive clear window that is the windshield. I don't know if I would go much darker than 20% on the front because it would hinder your peripheral view at night. I had full 5% tint when I was younger and it looked cool as shit, but I had to roll down the windows at night to help see where I was going while reversing
Appreciate 0