View Single Post
      07-24-2019, 04:57 PM   #46
GoneIn4Secs
Banned
Rep
Drives: BSM F87 LCI (DCT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveinArizona View Post
Two lane road in each direction. Not a lot of traffic and I am first car and driving in the right lane. I will pull over, if there is room, to the left lane to leave room for cars wanting to make a right turn on red. It seems to be just basic courtesy. I am usually the first one away from a red light so no problem getting back to the right lane.

On the other hand, sometimes there is room for a car to go straight and another to make a right turn in the right lane. I always hug the left lane marker to leave room but it amazes me how many drivers stay in the middle of the lane and block the turn lane.

This is all part of the "me" attitude that seems to be spreading around the world.
Its one of those things thats 'nice to have' but not something to get pissy about, you can just wait 30 seconds

Ppl in the west need to learn a little patience too in life, we live minute to minute and want to maximize our enjoyment till every drop is squeezed out of the hours in the day, sometimes its good to just chill out
Appreciate 1
clee1982797.50