04-30-2019, 01:40 PM   #20
David70
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 Z4M Coupe - 13 Cadillac ATS

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanMan View Post
There's nothing I fucking hated more than people annoying the shit out of me with a drone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eluded View Post
People in Hawaii don't like it when they're chilling on the beach and see that Drone flying through the air. The locals will beat you and maybe some tourists will join in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maynard View Post
, but if I saw a drone over a beach I'd be thinking 'perv looking for skin shots' and would be happy to join the locals in chasing you away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3dliner View Post
This is like telling females to stop taking selfies everywhere.
I'm up and running in less than 5 minutes. Also about 30 min flight time is not taking time out.

Lastly do you speak for yourself when you mention "everyone else" because everyone around me always thinks its really cool.
I just said I think it is annoying, pointing out that woman taking selfies everywhere is also annoying doesn't change it. It's also just my opinion, unless there is a law against it I don't think anyone can legally stop you.

I do have a hard time believing everyone around you thinks it is cool and think many times what we are doing is viewed differently by others than what we believe and I can't see how you would know what all the people at the beach really think about your drone.