View Single Post
      09-14-2011, 02:32 PM   #11
greg2step
X3 Owner/Driver
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 X3 M40i

Garage List
I had much more negative experiences at the 2 local audi dealers when I was still considering the Q5 - one sales rep took off 2 weeks another fired at Len Stoler - Valley told me they had nothing to test drive first time I came by - 2nd time they found one.

back to BMW - Northwest was ok - i've heard mixed about them but in the end it came to money. I was all set to order from Towson - they came up $3500 short on my trade in - i mean not even close - that was after their sales rep did all the work helping me test drive, make decisions on packages etc... Russel didn't have any 2011 september build slots when I ordered mid Aug. And the price they quoted on the X3 was $1000 too high. Silver Spring would have matched Northwest, but Northwest is 35miles closer to my house, so its where i ended up. I live halfway between Northwest and Towson.

I agree Towson is more professional than Northwest, but not enough to justify $3500 less on my trade.

my 328xi i traded in came from russel - did all my service there, doubt i'm going back - if I see another camry loaner car i will not be happy. If I want to drive a camry i'll call my 79year old uncle and borrow his lol.
Appreciate 0