View Single Post
      07-13-2019, 01:25 PM   #57
nakamuru
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: mazda3, vw passat, suzuki vita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
I have a friend who owns one of the best PDR companies in the country, so I go to him when I can, but....

- Within 10 days of owning my E93, someone smacked the passenger door in my office parking lot. Didn't see it happen, but saw the dent when I came out at the end of the day. Unfortunately, it was right on the crease, so my buddy was able to minimize it, but not eliminate it. Was pretty grumpy.

- Within 2, yes 2 freaking days, someone smacked the passenger door of my new MINI and put a nice crease in the door. No idea where it happened, but think the grocery store. Got that pulled easily.

- So far, knock on wood, no one has smacked the door of the Ferrari. God rest their soul if they do.....

You think if you get those door ding prevention hangers on your car that is easily removable when parked invites more trouble (some teenagers will think its funny to ding it still showing you your plan didn't work or something. I haven't seen anyone in my whole life have like some door ding attachement that is easily taken off/on.
Appreciate 1
Run Silent15127.00