06-29-2019, 10:21 AM   #51
IancoleTX
Dillo boxers
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
This is what these people deserve, but unfortunately is shit you can get in deep trouble for doing.

I once parked alone in a massive corner spot and some jackass fit their car into my spot and the next person's spot because they were too lazy to go up to the next level of the parking garage.

I was livid, and left a 1 inch key mark. When I got home I thought what have I done, I could get into really deep shit if I get caught on camera. Was worried for days and promised myself never to do that again.
True story. I feel where you're coming from. Road rage happens because after 99 people cut someone off, the 100th person to do it gets all the accumulated anger directed at them. So kind of like that I guess. I've had cars dented, backed into, scratched, broken into, shit stolen from them, I've almost wrecked cars twice running over a crowbar and a ladder that people just let fall out of their trailer. It's a constant stream of frustration living in a big city. Same deal. Is keying someone's car because they dinged your door healthy? Probably not. Bit douchebaggy? Sure. Mea culpa.

That said, If someone walks through life like an NPC just screwing up other people's stuff because they're too inconsiderate to think about what they're doing, to notice what they've done, or to take responsibility for it, fuck 'em.

And seriously, the type of person who just flings their door open into your car and drives off, was that a one time thing for them? Or is this braindead person probably driving around using other peoples' property as their door bumper on a regular basis. Like, how much damage are they doing in the course of their life? What kind of person is that? Really, fuck 'em.

Those two stories are from years ago when I was younger and more hot-headed. Would I do something like that again, probably not, do I feel bad for door dingers getting what they deserved when they probably dinged their 50th door, no.