06-18-2019, 10:48 AM   #83
AD18
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Azurite Black E92 335i DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 535i MSport View Post
I know everyone is different, but I actually find the M3C pretty comfortable in err, comfort mode and so does SWMBO. I like a car to feel a bit sporty, but for me it's "Goldilocks".
No problems with the kind of roads we have in UK? It handles bumpy A/B-roads fine? Main thing don't want is to harsh ride whilst going on the motorway to work everyday. I'm fine with having a mode which stiffens the car up more, reviews and videos seemed to suggest 'comfort' isn't really all that soft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DK__LA View Post
I don't know which F8X you've driven but my 18' ZCP is a Lexus on comfort.
I literally cannot leave the garage without sports + everything before I drive off.
It was a 2018 M4 comp, but the test drive roads we went on were all fairly smooth. I'm happy for the car to be stiffer overall as thats what its meant to be, just some of the roads I need to commute on (old style loud concrete motorways) are pretty horrendous even in my current car and some of the reviews I've read have mentioned competition cars were too stiff in comfort mode (thus in my mind rendering sport and sport+ modes unusable).
Sounds like I need to do another test drive.
Appreciate 0