View Single Post
      06-19-2018, 12:11 PM   #58
MdW86
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Bmw f30 320i 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by titomi View Post
Good for you. Hopefully it will go all well from this point.

An update on my order? Well... After the announced delay of 20i we decided to change to 30i (in March). This change was somehow overlooked on its way between the dealer and Munich. For our surprise, we got an email (in April) the our ordered 20i is in the production (according to VIN, it was really produced 1.5.2018). After some discussion with the dealer we decided to stick with the 30i. This was finally confirmed by HQ in mid-May, followed by an email in early June, that .. surprise surprise.. this is going to by also delayed! I`ll tell you... we were really reconsidering the purchase.. even canceling it. The reaction to our emails to BMW (HQ, not dealer) was SO disappointing... Worse than any e-shop I was dealing with. They really didn't know nothing. When it will be produced, when it will be delivered, nothing. Compensation? What is that?? We were really angry. After calming down, we made a deal with the dealer. And now waiting.. again... From the email from BMW:
We will see.. we will see... :
I remember you stated the swap from 20i to 30i, a couple of months back. In the week before i also discussed with my dealer the change. My dealer stated, after informing at his BMW contacts that if i would change to a 30i, delivery will be no earlier than august/september. Seems to me like your dealer should have know that. Currently driving the brand new 5 touring (g31), which is also an excellent car and drives extremely good (also 20i).

Good lick with the wait. Good thing is that it will be over before you know it.
Appreciate 0