View Single Post
      02-19-2018, 08:04 PM   #2898
Maestro
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan, 2021 X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ska///235i View Post
Yea is hard to make a comment in today's society. Ppl will judge you and things can go viral.

Also Im not racist but if this family wasnt white...oh boy!
I am not sure when things changes, at a time you would get yelled at by others if your kid would misbehave in public and you did not do anything about it, then it turned to giving you dirty looks if you did discipline your kid, today you're the horrible person if you dare say anything about a kid not behaving themselves. The person who can not control their kids is the hero and rest of us who have to put up with it are the evil ones.

My kids grew up during the dirty look phase, I personally never yelled at my kids in public or in front of other people, but i never really had to, there was respect on both sides. If I did I always took them aside or got face to face with them and had a quite but firm conversation with them and told them the consequence of their actions. 90% of the time this worked. A few time I had to remind them I could just yell at them in front of their friend and embarrass the hell out of them. My kids never wanted that to happen.

Image what that kids will be like later in life.

Last edited by Maestro; 02-19-2018 at 08:21 PM..
Appreciate 3
SakhirM410783.00
ska///235i1365.50
MKSixer34173.50