View Single Post
      08-31-2021, 11:01 AM   #17
danniexi
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 F97 X3M Comp LCI

Garage List
a few more interior pics as mods are slowly going start trickling in. already ordered CF paddles, front reflectors, some floor/cargo mats. may push off suspension and cosmetic bits after the winter and get a head start on ordering a winter wheel set.

some annoyances:
  • When I received my car, a “Replace Battery” sign came on. I assume it’s because the detailer left the car door open with the key near by. In any case, I’ve added around 150 miles to the car and it hasn’t gone away. I put a trickle charger on the thing overnight too and it still appears. Maybe plugging and unplugging the battery will get the message to go away? Or just clear the damn code hoping it doesn’t come back? Worst case, I’ll bring it up with the dealer when I take it in for the 1200 mile service.
  • Some build quality disappointments. The side plastic panel (hard trim next to the center console on the passenger side knee) is hanging off. I tried jamming it back in but it hasn’t gone back to place. Will try to investigate later tonight. The rubber sealing on the windows looks, ugly? I don’t know. They look like an after thought as oppose to my F80 which look cleaner. I’m sure it won’t effect anything but it’s a bit of an eye sore when looking directly right at it.
  • Cost cutting is apparent with the entire center stack being piano black plastic instead of carbon fiber. G8x and F95 look so much better with the CF. It’s going to be a bitch to clean. Smudges everywhere.
  • HUD and screens are massive. I got back into my F80 last night to continue my de-modding and everything looked so small and old. hahah. I’m enjoying the new hawt-ness with this interior.

BMW MY06 E46 325XI - GONE
Appreciate 4
Poffman493.00
X3MCRN175.50
TurboAL471030.00