Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by dereksM3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by j1980mac View Post
They sure are. Exactly from my factory down pipe. They may even cover my reinstall fee. ����
This is awesome!

One thing to note that I found out being curious is that RealOEM lists different PN's for many B58 related engines. For instance, the F22 (2-series), F30 (3-series), G30 (5-series), G01 and G05 (X-series) all have different PN #'s for their downpipes. Which is odd because multiple vendors list that their downpipes to fit 2 series, 3 series, and G series models. Also, it's worth noting for the applicable model the RWD or X-Drive have the same PN. The only thing I can decipher is the new models include a Euro 6 description. I really wonder if mechanically they are the same but have different ratings based on the year of Production.

I'm extremely curious as to what ER says as I can't see many MFG's making X-series downpipes if they are indeed different since it's such a small market of buyers.
Thank you for the parts recon.

ER actually makes them same day/next day when they get an order in. If they know that all they need to do is adjust the pipe 2° in one direction to meet the requirements for an X3, I don't know why they wouldn't get in on the market.
Appreciate 0