View Single Post
      11-14-2019, 10:38 AM   #37
AlexFL
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParadigmDawg View Post
You are on an enthusiast forum and at discussing one of the top SUVs...what do you expect?

For me a 0-60 run happens every single day and it is an important aspect to me as is the sound and the looks. I have several of the "0-to-whatever" races in it and is likely looking for more today. Just because you don't do it doesn't mean it is "mythical".

It's also my daily driver and my office since I am in sales. Most of my colleagues purchase inexpensive gas efficient cars for work but if I am going to spend most of my day in a car, it's going to be a car I love being in. Long haul comfort is something I need to and that is the main reason I sold my M40.

The chest-beating on this forum is the reason I like it. Heck...I don't even own a BMW....
That's exactly right, Dawg! My wife forced me to sell my Stage II M4 after it brought me into speeding trouble. I bought an X3 M40i and then switched to X3 MC. I must say that my X3 MC drives and feels more like a stock M3/M4 rather than an X3. People don't realize that this car per se is not an SUV. It's basically the new M3 with an SUV body.
Appreciate 1
JensM63.50