View Single Post
      02-11-2020, 11:49 AM   #60
spta97
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW 2020 X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Max Well, we did get a chance to drive it last night. And as I thought, we had zero problem with it even on four frozen hockey pucks for tires plus bad roads. It's a true M car and when they don't ride/feel like that anymore I most likely won't be interested in them. It was taut, but I don't get the reviews of it crashing over stuff or being overly stiff. it definitely didn't feel as bad as the 15 M3 static suspension example I brought up.

What s car/SUV/SAV though! I hate them to be honest and this will be wife's car, but if you have to have one, this is it IMO. I had to keep reminding myself I was in a 4500 pound behemoth, crazy what they can do/are doing with vehicles today. I actually enjoyed driving it, which my wife can't stop giving me shit for admitting now.
One trick is they make the gas mileage abysmal! Best I’ve done is 12 MPG with a feather foot.

I found there is a real time mileage gauge in the cluster and it plummets to zero upon any touch of the gas. On the bright side, it pins to a max 60 MPG at idle

Gas mileage aside, this is the best vehicle I have ever owned
Appreciate 1
minn1914037.50