View Single Post
      01-16-2022, 09:20 PM   #10
joshaguirre
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 X3 xDrive28i F25

I have "C90D71: Seating heating, rear passenger's side: missing LIN component" and "C90D72: Seat heating, driver's side, rear: missing LIN component." Can we get to the bottom of this?

I've had my LCI F25 28i since 2019, purchased it essentially new with 7,000 miles on it. There were a couple times back in 2019 when I switched the rear heat seating on "just because" and I remember thinking when I felt the seats "it doesn't feel like the seats are heating." I forgot about it because I never sit in the rear and no one else does either. Fast forward to 2022, when I took my X3 to the dealer to take care of an emissions recall, they updated my I-Level and when I received the paperwork, they noted the above errors stating they were present before+afterwards the update. I also see the errors with ISTA-D on my computer. The issue is definitely not vehicle software related. I do have a warranty on my car, so I would think the issue should be fixed and covered, but I am of course looking to determine the problem myself. Very strange issue. I have installed a radar and added subwoofer, but I know none of the work I have done is related to the heating issues.
Appreciate 0