Rep
Drives: G80 M3 6MT

Garage List
2022 G20 330i  [9.00]
2018 F80 M3  [9.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dethsupp0rt View Post
Nice job.

I agree about the ride. I have no idea what people are complaining about. They apparently expect M cars to ride like their non-M brethren or something, and all the non-M cars have become way too soft recently.

It used to be you could buy any BMW and have a sporty car, but that's not the case any more. Leave the M cars like they are please.
Exactly, it makes no sense. I think people forget this is an M car, and everything that comes with it. You wouldn't complain about the ride in an M3, so don't complain about it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfranklin View Post
Great video. I'm looking forward to seeing how the new M3 is with the S58 setup as well. I currently have a 2019 M240i and am debating upgrading next year. On the fence between the X3M and the new M3. Decisions, decisions! Thanks for sharing!
Both would be best

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWOT1 View Post
Well done, nice review!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC F97 View Post
I spy with my little eye....crest hollow country club on Jericho Tpke. Got married there. Lol
Great review....and I agree with others.... the reviews from actual owners are much more honest because we have time to get to know and understand and most importantly appreciate the vehicle for what it is. it’s also nice to see a review through the eyes of someone who has owned other m cars.
Ah wow, yes, good eye! Hopefully, given my past F80 ownership, this can provide some good insight.