12-07-2019, 05:49 AM   #34
kzg1969
Lieutenant Colonel
Scotland
Rep
Drives: X3M Comp / M3 E93

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennyboy77 View Post
When people talk about £20-22k ‘discount’. Do they mean that is the level of discount off the car? Plus then receive a £5k contribution from BMWFS?

Or do they mean £15-17k discount and then the £5k contribution from BMWFS.

I’ve done my deal now, probably should have checked before I did the deal......however I feel pretty happy with the result.

Also a lot of people seem to be opting for Ceramic paint protection. As with most I expect, I will be handing my car back so wondering if this is worth it? Obviously the car would look better for it and be easier to keep clean etc.... First new car I’ve bought in a long time and first ever in finance so just trying to weigh things up.

Appreciate the help and looking forward to my pick up.
the deals were typically +£15k of discount and £5k finance contribution. Think the best i saw was £24k i total. I was just over £20k.

Ive done my lasst 3 cars in ceramic. RS was professional and 335d/wifes car DIY. This time i am going a different route - PPF to stop stone chips and try the new Turtlewax hybrid wax. Then if i decide to keep at 3years, will get it detailed then to make it like new again.
Appreciate 0