View Single Post
      01-15-2016, 01:39 AM   #15
brissim
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X3 30d (2011 F25) - now sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm wrong View Post
You are asking for the Vintage Package Premium Plus, that comes with a carburetor and a premium velour rag for inside-windshield clearing on rainy days.

It conflicts with the other packages and can only be added with Rusty Brown solid exterior colour.

Cheers
I like it. All joking aside however I do hope BMW at least follow the lead of their competitors and the recently released F48 X1 and at least include the option or the space for a spare. I note with interest the new Jag F-Pace comes with a space saver spare as standard and the option of a full size spare.

On the subject of no manual oil dipstick - I notice Volvo is also copping a fair bit of flak over its new line of Drive-E engines which also have no manual dipstick. Instead they have a poorly calibrated electronic dipstick which requires a visit back to the dealer every time it plays up (which is apparently happening quite regularly). I've no problems with electronic dipsticks themselves, but to exclude an manual dipstick to check against alarms on the electronic dipstick is just penny-pinching at the extreme.

Tony
Appreciate 0