View Single Post
      12-12-2019, 05:19 AM   #72
Jimmyjones654
Rep
Drives: X3M & M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennyboy77 View Post
So spoke directly with BMW UK.

Despite my car being registered on 30th Nov to me and being in receipt of the V5 and despite my first finance payment going out before I actually collect the car, BMW UK will not allow me to collect the car.

Also there are no details on when the fix will be available and when the car could be released.

It may be that the car issue is resolved before I am able/planning to collect the car at the end of the month.

I also checked my BMW Finance documents and there were signed on Nov 27th and the right to cancel was 14 days from the date of contract not 14 days from when the vehicle was registered.... hence I am past the date to cancel.

In terms of UK Consumer goods act I can reject the car after 30 days and I believe this should include full settlement of all fees.

Basically I did the dealer a favour which resulted in mutual benefits by registering in Nov, but now the likely result is no car but payments being made towards it.

I am waiting for the BMW business mgr from the dealer to call me back but will be very clear that if I am not driving the car on 27th Dec I will be rejecting the car.

Not happy. BMW UK were very much, not our problem speak to the dealer we have no info.

Also if you did decided to stay with the car and the delay and picked it up in January your car should be a 69/20 not a 69/19 so would devalue your car more
Appreciate 0