Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Smog machines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth One View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bread View Post
Somehow this thread reminded my of my bozo neighbor. He's some sort of a rent a cop. We live in a gated community, we've got nine speed bumps from the entrance to our garages. There are four or five stop signs too. But all of the stop signs are right after a speed bump and meant to protect folks turning onto the main road heading towards the exit.

But when you're coming into the property, they're all setup to where you don't have any real reason to stop. So I never have. I slow for the speed bumps, but don't stop for the stop signs.

That little bozo honks for ten seconds each time when he's following me. The amusing part is that he'll drive double or even triple the posted speed limit and stop for about ten seconds at each stop sign in between. So you'll violently disobey one law to try to enforce another? Brilliant.

I'm amused that he's that disturbed by my practices, and others, less than 10% of people stop for them. I've had the misfortune of getting behind him, and he'll stop for thirty seconds at each one. So I just pull over and read my emails or go get our mail instead.

The highlight is that my car was recently totaled and I had two totally different rental cars and now a new car. He's honked at all of them.

I've always been curious if he honks at every speeding car when he's coming home. Or folks without front plates. Or people who don't use the their signal. Or turn their wheels the correct way when parked on a hill. Life has to suck to be that wound up about stop signs on private property with absolutely no cross traffic.
ok. i have no reason to disbelieve you or think you're exaggerating, but really?? REALLY? and no one has choked this guy out yet?
He's short. I don't mess with short guys.
Appreciate 0