skioutwest
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 X4MC, 2017 M3ZCP, 2014 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeze22 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by X3mcesq View Post
Thank you Mark I appreciate that. I had the same feeling through and through but so many on here were saying to not go all season and i just didn't get that. What else am I to do!?

I live where i live
Curious for thoughts from others in the northeast (i'm in NY).. I have the 698's now, looking to purchase some 718s (or maybe 765s) -- and put winters on the 698s, summers on the 718s.

Are you guys suggesting this is less useful than I'm expecting? And just throw AS's on one set?

Edit: I'm really struggling to figure out best tires for the 21" wheels, so trying to put it all together. Every tire seems to have sh*t reviews for treadwear if you read long enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeze22 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by X3mcesq View Post
Thank you Mark I appreciate that. I had the same feeling through and through but so many on here were saying to not go all season and i just didn't get that. What else am I to do!?

I live where i live
Curious for thoughts from others in the northeast (i'm in NY).. I have the 698's now, looking to purchase some 718s (or maybe 765s) -- and put winters on the 698s, summers on the 718s.

Are you guys suggesting this is less useful than I'm expecting? And just throw AS's on one set?

Edit: I'm really struggling to figure out best tires for the 21" wheels, so trying to put it all together. Every tire seems to have sh*t reviews for treadwear if you read long enough
If you have two sets of wheels, I would suggest summer and winter tires.

I have a second set with Michelin pilot alpins and they have been great, but they are from my F80 and I didnt know what to do with them. That is why I went AS on the X4M
Appreciate 0