07-17-2019, 08:31 PM   #36
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop the hammer View Post
I’d go with one big rectangle. Make the blue a skinny row as you can, and then make your rectangle evenly squared off (no half squares).
Only reason I see to do separate parking squares is if you are going to park separate vehicles in each of the 3 stalls. But then they’d be better if equal in size. I would not let my tires sit on The blue border tiles. The blue should be just outside of where the wheels sit of your longest vehicle. Also when you order tiles, order spares of each color. These things get built in dye lots, so in the future if you ordered they probably wouldn’t quite match if you had to replace one. So get a few of each as spares. Although I’ve never had to replace any of mine yet.

Measure up all your cabinets, fridge, compressor or anything you might have placed on the floor permanently and ensure you have room beyond that area for some black tiles to show your border. I lost about 5 feet off the deep end of my garage for workbench and working area and pop cooler.
something like this? the tall garage cabinet measures 19.5" deep and the smaller cabinets 16" deep so that'll leave at least 4-6" or black in front of the cabinets so i'm debating whether to go with a double/triple border on the back of the garage.
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0