View Single Post
      12-15-2021, 01:21 PM   #64
hokieman1
HokieV
United_States
Rep
Drives: Soon - 2022 X3 M40i

X3 M40i alternate

I test drove a GV70 3.5L Prestige trim level yesterday and was very impressed with the drive. It is a toss up in my opinion in many aspects. I did not like the 2 dial wheels (one for controls of the display and one for the drivetrain) as they were real close to one another. I did like that it had memory telescoping steering wheel which the M40i does not. I found the ride very comfortable, quite and pick-up with the 3.5L seemed very similar to the M40i.

One novelty I found interesting is it has Remote Parking Assist, which allows you to be outside of the car and control movement in and out of parking spaces with the key fob. Handy if you are in a real close space with little room to open the doors (like if someone parks too close to you after you have already parked.)

However I am having the same issues buying one of these (GV70) as with buying a M40i, no supply. Most in transit are already sold and I am particular about colors. None of the local BMW dealers have any allocations until sometime in January for Feb. or later delivery.
Appreciate 0