Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Well View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 340iRN View Post
My dealer is having his manager build mine as he has access to the configurator yet no prices yet. ... Still on the fence with whether or not to get ventilated sport seats. Everywhere I look makes it sound terrible, but I think these are the first sport seats with ventilation and may be better. Thoughts?
Think you might be confusing the G01 X3M40i ventilated seats when they first came out? They didn't have bolsters and the support was lacking. But if you're referring to whether they blow cold air upwards vs drawing back-side air down, it seems to be the latter, but they are effective at that (IMO).

My wife and I have them on our X3MCs and would re-order. Major improvement in seat-body contact areas with perspiration vs non-ventilated, especially on long trips. Note our location is significantly different than yours re: climate, but they help in comfort (5 hr drive today in mid-80s temps and zero issues in that regards).
Thank you all for clarifying. I was apparently confusing the X3M seats with the x3 m40 seats. I'm glad I don't have to choose between sport seats and vented because the sport seats are sharp and it will be my first M so I want it as good as it can get; hopefully this chip shortage doesn't hinder my options. I'm still seeing laser lights and HK available in UK so they better be available here! I do wish we could choose those carbon sport seats the m3/m4 get. I also hope the carbon package is more elaborate than that which is offered in the UK.

Always thought my first M would be m3 or m4 but didn't like that front end and I think I'll have less anxiety in the northeast with snow given I'm a travel ICU nurse. The 2018 340 with the BMW tune and sound kit kept me happy but I want m power
Appreciate 0