f82fanatic
Major
Rep
Drives: iX

Quote:
Originally Posted by danniexi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 340iRN View Post
I know the difference between LED and LASER… i was specifically asking about the design of the angel eyes for the F97 LCI since they are usually different designs for the other models (e.g. 3er, 4er, X5, etc.).

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8MAN View Post
The LaserHL are mentioned in the PR pictures as an option (attached), this is why I also assumed they would be available since it says it pretty clearly that they would be available as an optional extra.

From what I have gathered, it looks like design wise the head lights look pretty much the same, outside of the blue accents that the laser ones have, it looks like the shape of the DRLs will be the same on both, unlike the DRLs on the M3/M4 which actually look different.

that’s what I assumed. I couldn’t find any other design differentiation between LED and Laser other than the blue trim. They both look largely the same, which is good IMO since it looks like we won’t be getting them for MY2022. the BMWNA PR have no mention of the laser lights. only the international ones do (like the picture you posted which represents the European market).
Yeah. That's the info/pics that we have right now. It looks like it's just the blue accent, but no way to know until we get more answers from. BMW in the US. Why are they so damn slow???

I still haven't been able to see a non competition X3M. I want to see how the chrome looks on the car, at least to figure out what it'll look like while I wait to get the black parts to replace the chrome.
Appreciate 0