07-02-2021, 10:52 PM   #139
X3MCRN
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by danniexi View Post
whats the difference between the laser lights and the adaptive LED (in terms of actual design)?

im checking the press release and weirdly enough, there is absolutely no mentioning of laser lights whatsoever. i only assumed laser lights would be available because of the PR pictures… (both the normal X3 and X3M have the blue trim, the X4 and X4M have blacked out trim). the shapes of the angel eyes as well as the lenses (projectors) look the same between the two as well.

anyway, spoke with the sales manager that i'll be working with. he was transparent and was hesitant on giving definitive answers to all these questions since order guides still arent out. im gonna wait on ordering until i know what im getting into… as of now, seems like digital key is definitely out. laser lights are a big question mark. remote start is available though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by danniexi View Post
whats the difference between the laser lights and the adaptive LED (in terms of actual design)?

im checking the press release and weirdly enough, there is absolutely no mentioning of laser lights whatsoever. i only assumed laser lights would be available because of the PR pictures… (both the normal X3 and X3M have the blue trim, the X4 and X4M have blacked out trim). the shapes of the angel eyes as well as the lenses (projectors) look the same between the two as well.

anyway, spoke with the sales manager that i'll be working with. he was transparent and was hesitant on giving definitive answers to all these questions since order guides still arent out. im gonna wait on ordering until i know what im getting into… as of now, seems like digital key is definitely out. laser lights are a big question mark. remote start is available though.
https://www.bmwblog.com/2020/03/15/g...ies-explained/
Appreciate 1
Max Well4742.00