View Single Post
      10-24-2020, 10:12 AM   #6
hellcat2m4
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by DucatiT1098S View Post
I want to share some of my experiences with Dinan and their exhaust for the F97/98 platforms.
I was like many looking to change the sound of the S58 but the choices are slim and expensive so I went with Dinan, what a difference an exhaust makes but after installation a rattle started while sitting at idle and in EFF or Sport but went away in Sport+ and valves closed.
I contacted Dinan and spoke to Andrew who helped me through the warranty process and sent a new muffler to be installed at Eurofed but that muffler had the same rattle so Andrew wanted United BMW to have an engineer look at the exhaust and he sent another muffler just incase.
United BMW called and explained that they installed the 3rd exhaust and it rattled also, so they called Dinan and they sent a repair kit to fix the valves.
I just got my car back from BMW after being down for a week getting the 3rd muffler replaced under warranty for the valves rattling.
This is my 2nd BMW and my 1st Dinan product and I have to say that Dinans customer service is excellent and if your looking for a Dinan exhaust contact Jason at GETBMWPARTS.
I paid $1,900 with shipping and IMO it's worth the $ the sound has been greatly improved and the customer service has been great they took care of everything including a loaner for a week.

Wow thats great customer service it seems like. I want to hear this axleback with catless downpipes!
Appreciate 0