View Single Post
      01-25-2020, 05:20 PM   #14
Max Well
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '22 BG X3MC, '20 BSM X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT500R View Post
I for one am interested in 0-60, 1/4, rolling times cause hp is for bragging ...
Considering the 1/4 mile time slips you shared with your G01 X3 M40i stock before your mods, I'm looking forward to your X3M stock data as well before you tune (if you decide to do so). There really is a lack of formal runs on the F97/98 (mainly dyno and Dragy). It may be a while before your track opens and the weather allows where you live, but would be a helpful baseline.

Regarding the Comp versions, I suspect most of the time differences we see in stock are in the first 60 feet, which comes down more to track, tire, and atmospheric conditions. The interval times have already suggested as much in the few that have been posted. Would still like to see the C&D formal data, but suspect their numbers were instrumented and corrected for DA.

All of the dyno and dragy numbers are fine to look at, don't get me wrong, but once the weather warms, hoping we get some real quarter mile times shared with these various tunes.
Appreciate 0