View Single Post
      05-09-2022, 05:25 PM   #431
pluckydks
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2005 M3 ZCP, 2020 X3MC

So...a year later (and 20 pages of replies)...I finally got the update. I asked for it last year, stating the Apple Car Play issues, but they said there were no software updates and recommended I speak to a BMW Genius. I initially tell them I'm there for an oil and brake fluid change this year. As the service advisor was walking away, I pulled one of the, "oh by the way" I heard there were some software updates.

As he walks back with my key, he said yep, you're due for an oil change, brake fluid, and there's a recall for some software updates. I check the BMW recall site for my VIN and there wasn't anything listed there. Later on, I get a text saying my vehicle is done and I asked him what software updates were made. He said he didn't know, just something the "ISPA" platform saw and updates.

1. My IMPRINT is still old (I will come back and update with photos later).
2. My i-step was (per dealer printout...I forgot to check myself again before dropping it off) S15A-19-11-534 and is now version S15A-22-03-552. What does this mean? I haven't the slightest clue, yet. The only thing I hope for this update is better connectivity for my Apple CarPlay. It sometimes lags (a lot) when I first hop in the car.
3. Navigation version was Road Map NORTH AMERICA EVO 2019-1 (I'll update later to see what version it is now).
Appreciate 1