08-28-2021, 03:50 PM   #57
HoJoRo
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 Mustang Bullitt

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ckypil0t View Post
Hi All

I can't find another more specific thread regarding the deletions. I placed my order today, but right up until then I was told absolutely no deletions (well apart from the digital key...). Then the order gets put into the system and bingo - no wireless charging.

Has anyone had any information on possible retrofit's if and when the chip availability normalises?

I guess it's the Near Field Communication chip for the doors and the chip that controls the induction charging, so both 'little boxes' could be retrofitted along with a coding update - you would hope everything else would be there, just neatly terminated and taped up.

I went for Brooklyn Grey with Sakhir Orange in the end - spent over a week going between that and Marina Bay Blue - one crazy hour on the individual colours site then finally decided on the grey. First world problems indeed...
Hi mate .. first off congrats on your X3MC LCI order ... BG/SO great choice

During my ordering process relating to the deletes all I have been told is that if the chips do become available during build then they will fitted. No mention of any retrofit policy .. at present.

Just a minor observation mate .. your signature > you need to change G01 to F97 and nice quote btw
Gone: 2018 F32 440i MSport+ - Alpine White
Gone: 2018 F87 M2 - Alpine White
Appreciate 0