Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 340i on order

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoJoRo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan4 View Post
I'll be travelling down to Sheffield from Dundee when mine lands lol.

I'm expecting early November at the latest but we'll see.
That would be JC of Dundee then mate

They were my starting point when looking at the X3MC but at the time it was pre LCI. JC had the best deal on the table across the whole of the UK from what I could find with 6k and 11.5k BMW FS & JC discounts respectively , combined 17.5k discounts and at the 2.9% rate. When the pre LCI was dropped from purchase and the LCI was introduced the pricing changed somewhat , with quite an increase in MSRP and less contributions.
What worked for me though is that I took JC's pre lci offer to my dealer , which they priced matched, then when the LCI was introduced my dealer maintained the same deal as matched on the pre LCI. My dealer already had the best trade-in offer on my 440i. Unfortunately my dealer shot themselves in the foot when they reduced my 440i by £500, irrespective of the market still on the rise for AUC. Nonetheless I already had two other dealers around the table of the X3MC LCI deal, one of which ticked all the right boxes and was super keen to have me on board as a new customer . So I got my 26k trade-in proving 4.5k of equity , and a priced matched deal on the X3MC LCI that actually was the original pre LCI deal offered by JC

All that said my trip back home will be from the South West back to the Isle of Anglesey
It is, JC matched the pre lci offer (well slightly better as I got a touch better than the standard offer) on the lci so all good with me.

Gone but not forgotten - F80 m3 Comp, F30 340i, F30 - 320i
Appreciate 1
HoJoRo315.50