Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTR View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by danniexi View Post
I'm not sure what tires will be coming with my MY2022, but if they are anything but Michelins then I will definitely be upgrading.

that being said, exactly which spec did everyone go with? the M01 (Mercedes) MP4S or the star (BMW) MP4S?

I think people should realize that having certain tires at the front and rear are important since they can have a dramatic effect in the way the cars handle... especially in wet weather. moving rear tires to the front is basically a no-no and can cause hydroplaning. and generic MP4S will never be as good as manufacturer spec front and rear tire combinations.

I'm probably not gonna even think about getting the all seasons. I can't imagine them performing well in any type of weather, cold or hot. will definitely get a set of dedicated winter wheels for the upcoming season.

Yeah, all right

For us there just 2 version, 295-35 with * is from X5m/x6m

From Mersedes is even better, cuz is stock tires from GLC63s, they have 265-40 front and 295-35 as stock tires and has almost same weight.

p.s. All seasons tires is tires only for never go on the limit or fast, it's really strange to use on M car. if you not going fast, why ppl buy M instead of 40D or 30D
What would you suggest us in the NY area use during our winters….

A dedicated winter tire is really better then an All Season for "going fast"?
Appreciate 0