View Single Post
      11-06-2019, 04:00 PM   #6
x3mcomp
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X3M Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliwtsn View Post

Probably going to go for Metallic black, my daily car is an S5 Sportback and it's blue so don't fancy another blue car, I thought about Sophisto grey as initially I liked it but test drove an X4M Comp in that colour and either the light didn't do it justice or something but it wasn't for me. Black with a ceramic coating will be the one I think, can't find a donington grey with the spec I am after.

Yes, sadly I don't have the M6 anymore but was over 2 years of pleasure driving that! Kids come along so had to go. Went back to Audi hence the S5 SB then decided I needed another M car so back on this forum
I've only ever had black or blue cars so the grey will be a nice change. I was lucky to find one with the options I wanted.

I was toying with the idea of a 2015+ M6 but couldn't bring myself to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMJD View Post
Congratulations on your X3M!

I've come form M140i pre OPF, then M4 pre OPF and looking to order an X3M over the next week as I now have a small person in the family to think of. Like you I will miss the pops and gurgles.

The M4 is a great car, I don't have to sell, but I feel that the practicality and the power of the X3M is a nice downgrade/upgrade, however you think of it.

At the moment I'm looking at either black/black or donington/black or grey with extras to around £81k.

There are some fantastic offer, the best I've had back so far from my preferred dealer is over 17% discount + the FS, bring it to around £23k discount from list @ 2.9%.

Look forward to seeing some pictures of yours.

MJD
I've gone Donington with black, thought about the orange but unsure if I could live with it. I wasn't too keen on the grey leather though. Think my list price was £5 under £80k.

Sounds like you've been offered a good discount. I had some negative equity to clear on my M140i which ate into my deposit unfortunately.
Appreciate 0