View Single Post
      09-16-2018, 02:36 PM   #10
MarkyM
Major
Rep
Drives: X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by verysideways View Post
I have also spec'd the parking package - but purely for the surround view cameras and car parks.

Several multi-storey car parks near me have very tight corkscrew lanes to get up and to get down again - and i don't like kerbing wheels.
Wheel refurbishments aren't cheap and so the system pays for itself sooner or later - and there are plenty of other opportunities to use the system when you have it. I had it on my 340i and definitely want it again.

I know how expensive cars are in Singapore. If i was spending that sort of money, i'd want the car to be EXACTLY right, and exactly what i want.
Certainly works a treat in those tight car park situations, not only do you get the top view but at the same time the front camera comes on with lines projecting forward so you can see the path the car will take, this curves with turns of the wheel as well

To the OP I would personally wait to get my spec, may seem a long time now but come next year you may wish you had waited if you get something different now
Appreciate 0