View Single Post
      07-21-2021, 10:05 AM   #387
Baylorguy
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: On Order: 2022 X3M, ZCP, Exec

Quote:
Originally Posted by danniexi View Post

GOOOD NEWWWSSSSS… ish. (for those who care…)

soooo because i have no life, i’ve been searching the internets and have found conflictinggg information on the infamous 32Z (deletion of BMW Key). some have said the feature will not be built into the vehicle at all and some have even alluded to the fact that only the key itself (the NFC card) will not be included with the build, but the NFC tray and door handle is still built into the vehicle (even without the wireless charger).

so i called BMW Genius and I got Jerry. I asked about 32Z and he looked into the information that he had. according to him, 32Z means that the BMW Digital Key (NFC Card itself) will NOT be included with the build, but the car WILL have the NFC reader (tray and door handle) and will STILL support Apple CarKey. I’m beyond ecstatic if this is true because that’s the main feature that i wanted with the vehicle. lmaooo. i’ve again also confirmed that the car won’t be getting HK audio (only “Hi-Fi”) and that we won’t have the option for laser lights at this time.

Oh, and the mybmw website is slow to update. my vehicle “went into production” last night and the Genius provided me with the last 7 digits of my VIN. Scheduled to be completed by August 5th so right on time for week 31 build.

that’s all i got for now. no word on ordering guides yet LMAO

anywho, time to go back to searching for parts for my mod build…
Congrats! I also went into production last night and have a vin. I squeezed my build changes in just in time!
Appreciate 1
f82fanatic1043.00